Expert Exterior Painting Services for Los Angeles Homeowners
A fresh coat of paint does more than just boost your home’s appearance and curb appeal; It’s a new layer of protection and can even increase the value of your home. Exterior painting can give your house a whole new look and help you fall in love with your home all over again. The process used to paint your home matters; professional painters with a commitment to quality can help you get a long-lasting finish and a new look you’ll love.
Our Unique Approach to Exterior House Painting
At GCR, we know that your home deserves more than just a fresh coat of paint. Your largest asset requires special treatment and care; our comprehensive approach to preparation and investment in quality supplies and training ensures your home is in good hands. Our process includes:
- A visit with one of our design professionals and a detailed free painting estimate with no hidden costs
- Careful protection of your lawn, cars, plants and other surfaces
- Pressure washing your home to remove debris and ensure that paint forms a lasting bond
- Repair damaged and cracked surfaces to ensure they do not blemish your new finish and that your home looks its best.
- Repair or replace damaged wood
- Sand the wood on your home so it properly accepts paint
- Complete a full primer coat on your entire house (spot priming simply isn’t good enough)
- Carefully apply 1-2 coats of high quality paint; Cool Life and Dunn Edwards are our preferred brands
- Full inspection by a GCR manager to ensure you’ll be delighted with the finished look
Why Choose GCR for your Los Angeles Home Exterior Painting?
We’ve been serving the Los Angeles area for a long time and know the importance of taking the time to prepare your home carefully and correctly for painting. Our team of skilled and trained painters are the very best in the area and take pride in being prompt, professional and courteous.
Your home is your largest investment and we understand how important it is for you to get an enduring look you’ll love. By choosing top quality paint and focusing on preparation, your new exterior paint can last for 25 years, far longer than the 5 years promised by lesser brands.
Our team consists of highly trained professionals, and we are General B contractors, too. If we uncover something that needs to be repaired during the preparation process, we can handle it on the spot, avoiding the need for an additional service provider.
We are fully licensed, bonded and insured for your protection.
Give your Home a Fresh New Look with Exterior House Painting
Preparing and painting your home is both an art and a skill; our team is ready to give your home a fresh new look you’ll love. Contact us to learn how easy it is to get started and for a comprehensive house painting quote for your home.